Tuesday 28 August 2012

Wk7 Task - Venturing Off Campus with the Monoblocks

The purpose of this task was to get us used to borrowing the monoblocks from friendly old dave to take off campus. I intended to do a few outdoor shots with them but the day was super windy so I decided to stay inside to avoid breaking the lights on my first loan.

Pretty much all of my shots were underexposed and required a boost in Lightroom. I really should have paid a bit more attention to the histogram instead of going off the image on the back of the camera. Rookie mistake number 6001. 

Overall it was good fun but definitely need more lighting practice as it took me so long to get the lighting half decent for each shot. Thanks must also go out to Tash for putting up with my experiments for 2 hours. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment